Police + Fire + Security
You are a police, fire, or public safety department or a security firm that orders uniforms or equipment periodically from one or more suppliers. You spend too much time tracking what each employee has previously ordered and when or what they can order next.
qUniform will handle all that for you.
Read on below to learn how configurable and powerful this
uniform management software is and why you need it.
Nearly Unlimited Allotment Rules
Super-flexible rule creation
Track employee allotments by:
- Budget, units, points, product groups
- Assign uniforms by job type, department, location, or any custom criteria
- Use calendar or anniversary-based renewal periods
- Enforce maximums/minimums
- Apply block-out periods
- Allow specific employee/group overrides or exceptions
- Rollover unused balances or not
- Automatically switch rules based on time or custom criteria
- Allow excess purchases or not
- Or use combinations of any of the above!
Employees can see their own personal catalog
Important features your IT department will approve
qUniform has all the features and requirements you and your IT department demand including:
- Secure, private online ordering
- Mobile optimized
- PCI compliant
- GDPR, CCPA, and PIPEDA compliant
- ADA compliant
- Supports integration with HR, ERP, WMS, and POS systems
- Supports SSO
- Secure, cloud-based technology with nothing to install
- Optional on-premise licensed install available
- Full programatic access via Web API or XML
- Ability to upload/download data via spreadsheets
- Full transaction history always available, even for inactive accounts
- Notifications by Email & SMS
Assign groups by almost any criteria
Track individual allocated items
Our embellishment module allows you to configure multiple embellishments per item. You can specify additional pricing and whether embellishments are required or optional.
Supervisors have full visibility of their employees’ uniform allotment history and current status. Supervisors can be configured to approve orders, order on behalf of their employees, and modify individual employee budgets and allotment allocations.
Record employee measurements manually, or use optional digital sizing to automatically match the best fit to each employee. Or, enable recording of alteration information right in the order. Configure the application to limit orders to the determined size, the last size ordered, or within one size up/down.