You are a city/county/municipality that orders branded uniforms or equipment periodically from one or more suppliers. You spend too much time tracking what each employee has previously ordered and when or what they can order next.
qUniform will handle all that for you.
Read on below to learn how configurable and powerful this
uniform management software is and why you need it.
Nearly Unlimited Allotment Rules
Super-flexible rule creation
Track employee allotments by:
- Budget, units, points, product groups
- Assign uniforms by job type, department, location, or any custom criteria
- Use calendar or anniversary-based renewal periods
- Enforce maximums/minimums
- Apply block-out periods
- Allow specific employee/group overrides or exceptions
- Rollover unused balances or not
- Automatically switch rules based on time or custom criteria
- Allow excess purchases or not
- Or use combinations of any of the above!
Employees can see their own personal catalog
Create a private store
Give your employees access to branded supplies
Important features your IT department will approve
qUniform has all the features and requirements you and your IT department demand including:
- Secure, private online ordering
- Mobile optimized
- PCI compliant
- GDPR, CCPA, and PIPEDA compliant
- ADA compliant
- Supports integration with HR, ERP, WMS, and POS systems
- Supports SSO
- Secure, cloud-based technology with nothing to install
- Optional on-premise licensed install available
- Full programatic access via Web API or XML
- Ability to upload/download data via spreadsheets
- Full transaction history always available, even for inactive accounts
- Notifications by Email & SMS
Assign groups by almost any criteria
Embellishments & Alterations
Provide configurable products
Our embellishment module allows you to configure multiple embellishments per item. You can specify additional pricing and whether embellishments are required or optional.
Report on any employee for any period, even if the employee is no longer active. Reports can be filtered or sorted by flexible criteria that you can define. Report subjects include order history, product history, employee allotment status, and more.
No IT experience required here! qUniform’s management console is easy to use to setup products, categories, and allotments — even with complex rules! Manage employees through spreadsheet imports or through direct integration.